The information RouteChargers.com collects via the RouteChargers.com website includes:
- The details you knowingly provide us with through Profile creation/Registration, Reporting an issue, Feedback, Comments and general email communication including name, address, postcode, email etc.
- Your IP Address. This is the string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by the RouteChargers.com web server when you request any page or component on the website. This information is used to monitor your usage.
- To process your request for detailed information from RouteChargers.com about electric vehicles and charging issues. This includes the information contained in the files that form part of the RouteChargers.com website.
- To provide you with services that you have signed-up for (RouteChargers.com profile). To communicate with you to clarify charging point details or updates that you have provided.
- RouteChargers.com will not pass your details to any other organisation to supply/deliver products or services to you without your prior consent. RouteChargers.com very occasionally uses third parties to carry out administrative purposes on behalf of RouteChargers.com (eg processing and sorting data, monitoring website usage). However, in all cases, third parties are not permitted to use your personal information for their own purposes.
YOUR RIGHTSYou have the right to request a copy of any information that RouteChargers.com currently holds about you. In order to receive such information please either email or write to: The Works Marketing Communications, 1 Castle Court, Brewhouse Lane, London SW15 2JJ. Mark your email or letter Privacy Information Request.
WHY DO WE NEED COOKIES?
When you browse on RouteChargers.com, the following types of cookies may be generated:
- Site performance cookies
- Geo-targeting cookies
- Other third party cookies