TERMS, CONDITIONS & DATA
Please read the following terms carefully as use of the RouteChargers.com site means that you agree to them.
1. Use of this site
The rights in the designs, pictures, logos, imagery and content of this site are owned by or licensed to RouteChargers.com electric vehicle route planner wholly owned and operated by The Works Marketing Communications. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, republish, display, post or transmit any part of this site without the written permission of RouteChargers.com. You may view or print individual pages only for your own personal use.
We try to ensure the accuracy of all of the content. However, we do not accept any liability for the use made by you of the content. The content of this site should only be used for information purposes and you should not rely on it to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action. The site is for your personal use and is not to be used for any commercial purpose. As a result, RouteChargers.com will not be responsible in any circumstances for your loss of profits. RouteChargers.com will also not be responsible for any loss including wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data unless the loss results from something RouteChargers.com has done wrong. RouteChargers.com is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your inability to use this site. RouteChargers.com cannot promise that the site will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. Because of the nature of the Internet, the site is provided on an "as available" basis. RouteChargers.com will not be responsible to you if we are unable to provide the site for any reason beyond our control.
3. Content and advertisements
This site may also provide links to and content from other Internet sites and resources. Because RouteChargers.com has no control over these sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that RouteChargers.com is not responsible for the availability of these external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, advertising products, services or other materials on or available from these sites or resources.
4. Data protection and privacy
5. Changes to the terms
RouteChargers.com may change the site or these terms at any time. If you use the site after RouteChargers.com has changed the terms you will be bound by the new terms.
6. Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and your use of this site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales. This site is owned and operated by RouteChargers.com. If you have any queries, please contact us.
WHO SUPPLIES THE DATA YOU USE?
Routerchargers.com uses the Open Charge Map Database.
Use of the services and data hosted by us is subject to the following terms (updated 26/03/2015):
- Data supplied by OpenChargeMap.org is derived from a wide variety of public sources and contributions. We accept no liability for the accuracy of this data and provide no assurances.
- Data contributed to us by our users which we then redistribute is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International.
- You agree that we may substitute this license at any point (where applicable) for an alternative Open Data license if required by the Open Charge Map project.
- Data imported from 3rd party Data Providers is copyright the original Data Provider in each case and is not provided under the same terms as the user-contributed data detailed above. Where possible we will attempt to only import data which has a formal and compatible Open Data license.
- OpenChargeMap.org will respond promptly to any DMCA or equivalent copyright protection request, please use their Contact page to lodge these requests, detailing the exact infringing items.
Further details can be viewed via the OpenChargeMap.org website.